Company Details

  • Dongguan Zhongtang yu' an Weaving factory

  •  [Guangdong,China]
  • Business Type:Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Africa , Americas , Asia , East Europe , Europe , Middle East , North Europe , Other Markets , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:81% - 90%
  • Certs:ISO9001
  • Description:100% Cotton Stretch Fabric,Stretch Fabric Slub Denim Fabric,Slub Denim Fabric For Jeans
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Dongguan Zhongtang yu' an Weaving factory

100% Cotton Stretch Fabric,Stretch Fabric Slub Denim Fabric,Slub Denim Fabric For Jeans

Home > Products > Denim > Slub Denim > 100% Cotton Stretch Fabric Slub Denim Jeans Fabric

100% Cotton Stretch Fabric Slub Denim Jeans Fabric

Share to:  
    Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Western Union
    Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF
    Min. Order: 3000 Meter
    Delivery Time: 25 Days

Basic Info

Material: Spandex / Polyester / Nylon

Technics: Woven

Feature: Anti-Static, Eco-Friendly, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant

Type: Special Color Denim

Style: Jacquard

Color: Sulphur Black

Weight: 200-340GSM

Yarn Thickness: 10×10

Supply Type: Make-to-Order

Place Of Origin: Guangzhou, China (Mainland)

Additional Info

Packaging: Roll package as usual/Customized

Productivity: 1,500,000 Meters per month

Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air

Place of Origin: Guangzhou

Supply Ability: 1,500,000 Meters per month

Certificate: ISO

Port: Guangzhou,Shenzhen

Product Description

100% Cotton Stretch Fabric Slub Denim Jeans Fabric

Our leading products include 100% cotton, 100% polyester, T/C, CVC, 100% linen, linen/cotton, 100% rayon, poly/rayon, tencel, tencel/cotton in solid, stripe and plaid, chambray, oxforad, dobby, seeerduckers, stretch slub Denim, Stretch Denim, Coated Denim and so on. We have the independent import and export rights and 80% of our Denim Fabric products made for export markets, such as the USA, Korea, Russia, HK and other countries in Southeast Asia. The other 20% are mainland China's denim garment factories. With advance denim producing technical and more experience on textile denim for many years, we shall provide superior quality denim products and excellent service to the buyers based on professionally team work.

Denim Fabric Display 4

Denim Use

Products information:

Product Specification:

Item

100% Cotton Stretch Fabric Slub Denim Jeans Fabric

Weight

Around 6OZ--14OZ

Width

130cm--150cm

Composition

cotton spandex , polyester/cotton , T/C SP

Color

Indigo/Dark Blue/Blue Black

Washing shrinkage

Warp ≤5% Weft≤3-6%

Degree

First-class quality

Export Percentage

80%

Export Market

Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mexico, South American, North American,

South African, Mid East, South Asia.

Packing Details & Usage:

Packing

Roll package as usual / Accept Customized

Usage

Jeans,shirt, jackets, leisure wear, bags, uniforms, etc

Minimum Order Quantity

3,000 meters

Denim Producing

denim fabric packing2

Transportation
Our Services:

Pre sales Phase: we have sales representative to communicate with our client to understand

client needs on our denim products and based on our denim production experience,

capacity to initiate the draft proposal for our client review.

With the proposal review, analysis and improvement, we will finalize our proposal with our

clients.

Production Phase: We have very strong textile business experience and downstream/

upstream partnership.

Under the criteria of customized quality, our good production scheduling will make sure our

client textile will be delivered on time.


After sales: We will documentation our client information for each sale and will continue

effective communication even after deal.

We will review the whole process of the denim to enhance our experience and make sure we

can serve our client better and better.



FAQ:

Denim fabric Tips:

1. Should any denim items be interested of you, please let us know. We shall be very glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

2. Before ordering, kindly pleases send me an email which contains all of your questions. I will reply you in 24 hours.

3. If you have your own design, we can produce for you.

4. Any other questions,please contact me freely. Thank you.

Looking for ideal 100% Cotton Stretch Fabric Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Stretch Fabric Slub Denim Fabric are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Slub Denim Fabric For Jeans. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Denim > Slub Denim

Product Images
  • 100% Cotton Stretch Fabric Slub Denim Jeans Fabric
Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Victor Yang Mr. Victor Yang
What can I do for you?
Contact Supplier